Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Is there a treestructure for my navbar?

Another newbie question: When I add a page to my navbar in a subposition (I mean a page that is shown when I click in a dropdown button from a navbar button) I do so in the Navbar propeties menu , by clicking on the+ button and that works fine. But in the page and layer gallery this same page still seems to be ordered in the same line (under) as the other main (Parent?) pages. I find this confusing. Is there a way to see visually the stucture of my pages? Like a tree structure?

Default Re: Is there a treestructure for my navbar?

Only in the Navigation Bar Properties menu I'm afraid.

A published Xara website is flat. All the pages (xxx.htm/html) are in the same folder.
    You can design your site with sub-folders but each sub-folder would require a separate WEB/XAR design file. Your Navbar would then have to refer to relative URLs and not the named page approach you have probably chosen.

You can also publish separate WEB/XAR design files into the same folder provided the name of the first page of each is not simply index.htm/html; you would overwrite the index page otherwise. You would do this to split a site to save on upload times for sub-site changes. The downside is the addition of any new page would result in Navbar changes across all sub-sites.

Acorn

To GWPriester for another accurate response. And again with a dissapointing content. What a pity the structure of your pages is not directly visible . I don't know how you guys can do without it. I used to work with Webplus for years, and loved it for its brilliant interface, and hated it for its instability. But it has a drag and drop tree structure.
    To Acorn: Thanks , but that not a solution to my question.

There are some third part Site Map applications. I found this while doing a Google search http://www.webcreatorbox.com/en/tuto...-sitemap-tool/ There are a variety listed though I do not know if any of these work backwards, or is these are something you can use to help plan out your site.