Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Xara not responding after breaking WD8?

I started a thread on a new problem that appeared with Xara Web Designer several weeks ago (Jan 16 2014). Xara confirmed that a recent patch broke something, and a fix would be forthcoming:

http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...28index-xhl%29

The issue causes the entire website to be uploaded each time any small change is made, even though there is a setting to prevent that. There has been no fix, or estimate offered for when it might be available. Instead, I got the suggestion that I change the name of all the pages on all of my 30+ websites. I'm not sure what step to take next to get some customer support on this issue. Anyone have any ideas?

Default Re: Xara not responding after breaking WD8?

An update for anyone following this topic - I did go ahead and file a ticket (yeah, I probably should have done that sooner, rather than just look for a response here on the forum). I was told that there is *not* a fix or any more updates planned for WD8. While the ftp issue has been fixed in WD9, Xara did give me information on how I can download a version before the last patch that broke the ftp feature.