Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Sorry, I cannot read software-French

I am grateful that I won a license key for Magix Photo & Graphic Designer 2013 (via 01Net), Thank you!

However, the key is obviously "hardwired" to a French version only, and much to my sad surprise I simply cannot understand this modern software French. French is not dangerous on the Internet, thank you Google, but in the user's interface it demonstrates that modern software-French is very different from my 40 years old school teachings!

I have of course tried to install international versions both before and after installing / registering the French version, but to no avail; the program will then just unregister. Only the all French version will register properly.

Will Xara / Magix help me to get an English interface, please?

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: Sorry, I cannot read software-French

Hello Curt, Welcome to Talkgraphics

01Net is a French website so it does make sense that they would give away a French language version. And depending on where you received your French teachings you could have been taught a different dialect. As to your question about getting an English interface if you have a license key by Magix you will need to contact Magix Support If your license key was issued by Xara you can contact Xara support. Here at Talkgraphics we can help you learn to use your software so by all means once you get an interface you can read and understand do come back and ask any questions you need
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Default Re: Sorry, I cannot read software-French

Thank you for your kind & helpful answer, angelize.