Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by OklaEd:
    ....goes by the name PsycoBoy in the Photoshop forum.

-Ed. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Ed,

Which PS forum?? Mark (theKeeper)'s forum?? That's a good one there!
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---
    IP

Richard,
    Is "Mark the keeper" the moderator of the Adobe Photoshop forum here at TalkGraphics? I can't tell anymore since Antony took the names of the moderators off of the site. If you saw a couple of posts by PsycoBoy from Oklahoma ... then yes that's my kid. He does "eyeballs" in his spare time, and runs his own little graphics shop on the side.

Risto,
    The reason I made the post to Ross was timing. He posted his logo this afternoon ... I responded to it ... he responded to my response ... and I posted mine. Then I realized that it looked like I saw his and made my own. It wasn't meant to be a "big deal" post ... and I'm sure Ross didn't take it as such ... it was more of a "great minds think alike" post.

-Ed.
    IP

Risto,
    BTW the OT C64 subthread came from JohnR on the previous page ... not from me
    IP

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Ed - I like what you did with your son's pic. The more I think about it the more appropriate I think it is that XPE's logo feature a kid. (Instead of "great minds think alike" it might be "fools seldom differ").

Regards, Ross
    IP

Hi Gopher ... Welcome to TalkGraphics.

I just noticed that was your first post, and that you just registered today. For some reason I thought we already had a "Gopher"... otherwise I would have said something earlier

I like the "cut through" effect ... I don't think I've seen anyone else try that ... or maybe I have ... trying to remember all of the logo's submitted in this competition will make you dizzy.

Glad you got to see the forum in all it's glory ... stick around, it's a fun place to be.

-Ed.
    IP

Hey John,
    Great tutorial on brushed metal ... but everytime I try it the darn thing blows up
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Boomxara.jpg 
Views:	363 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	16623  
    IP

Hi,

I have been following this thread with interest and decided to have a go. My idea behind this was to "imitate" a kodachrome slide mount.

Thanks for looking.

Name:	xaralogo1.jpg 
Views:	334 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	1084  
    Carol Leather
    IP

Hi again,

Here is the second version without the coloured background behind the cutout "Xara".

Thanks for looking.

Name:	xaralogo2.jpg 
Views:	327 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	3312  
    Carol Leather
    IP

Here is mine.

Xara X is fantastic.

Name:	logo.jpg 
Views:	571 
Size:	23.7 KB 
ID:	10066  
    Alessandro (Alepacca)
    IP

Risto said: "--- One word - "M.U.L.E"...

So many memories... So many bottles of Coke consumed, and enough bags of chips to fill a mid-sized truck... Ahhh! And it's all free now, with the different emulators available."

Seeems like www.lemon64.com (/forum) would maybe interest you. ;-) It's probably the most visited C64 retro site in the world ;-). And although I have never played M.U.L.E. I have seen many people loving it. ;-)
    IP