Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi,

I'm a freelance web designer available for hire to do custom projects. Some of my most recent work can be seen at my website www.plus.hk and http://www.thinkcreative.biz/templates/.

All of my designs are fully drawn out in Xara X prior to coding with Dreamweaver. At the end of a project, clients are presented with the site files (HTML and images) for upload, plus the .XAR vector source file.

Free free to email me (info[at]plus.hk) for a quote. Please include project details and your budget.

I accept payments through paypal.com or any major credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Amex) which will be securely processed through paypal.com. I can also take direct deposits by international wire transfer into my Hong Kong bank.

Thanks,

Zhe
    ---
    www.plus.hk - designing excitement.
    IP

Hi,

I'm a freelance web designer available for hire to do custom projects. Some of my most recent work can be seen at my website www.plus.hk and http://www.thinkcreative.biz/templates/.

All of my designs are fully drawn out in Xara X prior to coding with Dreamweaver. At the end of a project, clients are presented with the site files (HTML and images) for upload, plus the .XAR vector source file.

Free free to email me (info[at]plus.hk) for a quote. Please include project details and your budget.

I accept payments through paypal.com or any major credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Amex) which will be securely processed through paypal.com. I can also take direct deposits by international wire transfer into my Hong Kong bank.

Thanks,

Zhe
    ---
    www.plus.hk - designing excitement.
    IP

Very beautiful websites, Zhe!

I wish I could help you with clients
    Lead designer,
    MichelMour LLC
    IP