Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default PLEASE HELP....CRITICAL !! Spurious internal error has occured!

So I have been working on this site ( www.advancedcarstereo.com ) for about 3 or 4 months now and am 99% finished just need to publish last 3 pages... out of 70 pages that I have built and published so far. I tried to publish the last changes and keep receiving a warning message " Spurious Internal Error has occured" and it will not let me publish the changes or new pages.

I have tried so far:

1. Deleting the new pages and publishing.......... still same spurious message
    2. Using the expandxar file recommended by xara support forum...... does not even open or work
    3. Tried starting from a back up under File>open recent>backups ..... tried to publish ..... same spurious message.

I desperately need to find a way to fix this problem because IF i dont then I will lose my 2 biggest clients.

Anyone with info please help!!!!

Using Xara Webdesigner 9 Premium / Windows 8

Also I am tired of these errors and wondered if anyone new of a better web design program that was just as easy to use but better?
    Last edited by danielfragoso; 17 February 2014 at 02:20 AM. Reason: new info