Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default slide show on cd

I did a search and found nothing -

I want to put pics on cd and then show on projector. Do I export as .jpg as individual pics or set up a slide show?

If slide show, will program to run on projector be on CD as well?

Tks - jb
    - jb

"A little knowledge is a wonderful thing - sometimes."
    www.brownpotters.com

Default Re: slide show on cd

jb, is your projector driven from a PC or standalone?
    If a standalone, it probably have a slideshow built in so you can export your images as jpegs into a folder.
    You do this by exporting a normal Xara design website and the images will be in the index_htm_files folder. You may have to tell your Xara application to only use jpegs if that's all your projector can handle.
    If you can run an exported website from the CD then go for a Presentation (File > New > Presentation (widescreen)) as you can add your images with captions and transitions.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: slide show on cd

Tks - I will have to check to see what they have. They want me to do a presentation on the family history/pottery. It is for the Rotary Club and held at the hall of the largest church in town so I assume they have good equipment. - jb
    - jb

"A little knowledge is a wonderful thing - sometimes."
    www.brownpotters.com