Hello I have a question that you guys might be able to help me out with.

So, I am trying to embed a different websites' page on to one of mine. Now I have done this many times in the past, but its not working the same way now. It used to be I would select the widget, drag and drop it on the page and the pop up browser window would show up where I could insert the URL of the website. Worked great in the past. Now when I do this it pops open my web browser (chrome) and opens a file from my computer named Embed a website. Pressing the generate code after inserting the URL desired, only results in the Embed a website file loaded on chrome to reset. I have no code then.

Now I know the other way to do this is by just putting the code and URL in the body part of a placeholder. I have tried this and previewed it. Basically all that happened in the preview was it was blank and said the file could not be downloaded, which is not what I wanted at all. I wanted it to show another website not download something.

Any help on the matter would be great! If I can't get this to work I will just have to use a link to the website instead of embedding it, which wouldn't be as cool.