Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Bug Constant crashes

Hi, I'm often having crashes and freezes in Designer pro x9. Compared to all the previous versions I have used, with this one it happens the most. The reasons are seemingly random, so I don't think there would be much use in explaining what I did prior to crashing, as every other time it reacts differently. It used to be when I could say that Xara was more stable than Photoshop that I used for years, but now it's absolutely not the case.

I love Xara and my company uses it for professional work (www.odindesign.com). Given that it (again) just crashed in the middle of one of my projects, I propose the following: I would like to have my computer monitored. If you have any kind of application that I can install to monitor what happens with Designer pro when I use it, I'm volunteering to use it. I need this program to be as reliable as possible, and I'm willing to do this asap.

Thanks!

Default Re: Constant crashes

Please submit a ticket at support.xara.com.

Thanks, Phil

Just did! Sorry I sounded a bit harsh. Really love your software and I want to do what I can so it works perfectly!

Quote Originally Posted by dv986 View Post
    I propose the following: I would like to have my computer monitored.
    You're wish is already taken care of. It's called the "NSA" ....

The only time that I get an occasional crash is when using imported brushes from older version of programme and the brushes have been used heavily is that the case?
    Design is thinking made visual.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    You're wish is already taken care of. It's called the "NSA" ....
    Haha, good point

Quote Originally Posted by Albacore View Post
    The only time that I get an occasional crash is when using imported brushes from older version of programme and the brushes have been used heavily is that the case?
    Nope.. I never used those, as I mostly deal with web design.