Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Appalled at lack of response to non-existent confirmation e-mail

It seems the problem still persists.
    I upgraded to Photo & Graphics designer yesterday and had to go to the service centre to find my activation code.
    Still not received an email from them.

Yup... A week later and still no news!
    I'm sad... :-(

Hi Dutchin. I can see from the ticket system that you were sent an email on the 23 Jan 2014 providing you with your activation code. We also sent subsequent replies on the 27th and on the 30th.

Please can you check your spam folder for the original confirmation email and the replies mentioned above? You can also login to the support system and select the 'view ticket'link in order to see your ticket submissions and replies.

Lanarkshire - I can see you submitted a ticket yesterday and would expect that your ticket will be answered latest today. We will send you a reply to your ticket in the next few minutes. Please can you also check your spam folder for the original confirmation email and let us know whether you find it when replying to your ticket

Kindest regards

Thanks bb2.

Yes I did notice the replies on xara.com... Sorry didn't realize the section of submitted tickets.
    But no emails in the spam or regular inbox.

Richard

Alright... My bad! :-[

The emails were in my SPAM box all along... They were for some reason not showing on my phone.
    Thanks for putting up with me!

Richard