Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: The January Giveaway: Fourteen Textures for 2014!

Thanks Angelize (love your design!) and Gare!

With the extremely slow dial-up I'm stuck with, videos are out of reach, I'm afraid; just trying to download the texture packs of 5 Mb +/- can take about an hour at 3 Kb/sec. provided I don't get a dropped connection (happens frequently).
    My Xara Xtreme doesn't have extrude tool, photo tool, live, etc., so I just have to wing it with whatever work-arounds I can come up with. It's fun though!
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: The January Giveaway: Fourteen Textures for 2014!

I understand what you mean about the holidays but did you know there is only 3 weeks left before Valentines Day? I am used to pushing the holidays ahead of time as advertisers need to get their ads out early enough to draw customers in which means they need to get their copy into us even earlier
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.