Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Flash animation export issue

Have created a Flash photo slideshow in Xara PGD 7 that works fine in preview. Have exported it as .swf file and then imported it into Web Designer 7 but it does not animate (ie no slideshow) when I run a preview in WD. Hv also tried creating placeholder and linking it to .swf file via Web properties but still no joy. Is there something I´m missing?

Default Re: Flash animation export issue

It sounds like you are having the same problem musicmanbob had or is having. Follow this thread and see if it helps.

http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...-easier-to-use
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Depending upon the program you used to create the slideshow, there may be additional folders that need to be in the same directory as your index.htm or index.html file.

What program did you use to create the slide show?

I used Photo & Graphic Designer 7. Wondering infact if I should hv exported the file to the same folder as the index.html page - I simply exported it to a flash drive as i figured Web Designer would automatically then upload a copy to the assets directory for the website.

Update: I seem to hv resolved the issue by using the Export as swf button, rather than going via the File menu, and slideshow now works fine in Web Designer. Weird though that the File - Export as swf option did not seem to work. Ah well, got there in the end. Thanks for your input
    Last edited by steve62; 11 January 2014 at 08:07 PM.

Glad to help.