Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Contemplation

Default Contemplation

It began with a dream of a blue cat...

(all vectors all Xara)

---Maya
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blue_cat.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	167.5 KB 
ID:	100210  
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Default Re: Contemplation

Very nice Maya. Is that a robot contemplation a living creature?
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Thanks, Larry. Yes, a blue cat may cause some contemplation, but at least this one is very content with its robot friend.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Excellent, Maya.
    I like it.

Featured Artist on Xara Xone . May 2011
    . A Shield . My First Tutorial
    . Bottle Cap . My Second Tutorial on Xara Xone

I like it, Maya. Probably not too far from where we will be in a few hundred years as we integrate our technology.

There is a whole story in that image. Maybe a happy one. Maybe a sad one. Beautiful image.

Rik -- Thanks very much! That cheers me while trying to recover from an old back injury that's flared up again.

Gray -- Thanks! Humanity has such a lot on its plate...but it seems that technology keeps right on advancing and the debates over robotics/A.I., as to whether we should be working in this direction, or whether we need to (or should not) is a hot one on science forums. Very interesting viewpoints surface. Some feel it's inevitable given enough time.

Gary -- Thanks also! I agree, the story and future could go either way...a lot to ponder in what to gain and what could be lost.
    -Mark Twain

I think it's a Cyborg rather than a Robot but the cat is definitely blue. A compelling image love the colour of the sky.

Thanks Tabian! Yes, the viewer could consider that it is a cyborg as well, here...and the implications of that state in the situation pictured.
    -Mark Twain

I am an animal lover, beautiful work... I'm offering a suggestion, crop out the empty space to the right of the subject.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2014-02-04_9-18-5102.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	49.8 KB 
ID:	100528  
    Last edited by laser1; 04 February 2014 at 03:30 PM.