Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
    Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Smile Free Deco Style Xara Scrapbooking Kit!

Hi all! This month I'm doing something a little different for the monthly freebie. For one thing I'm a couple of days late for the first Friday of the month. Secondly I'm posting this month's freebie here in the Xara graphic chat area. This is because this month's freebie is a Xara exclusive freebie

Page and Layout Designer while in it's infancy as a DTP program, makes a good intro program for digital scrapbookers, it has enough photo and illustration features to do all kinds of custom scrapbooking layouts and the web document features are enough to publish digital scrapbooks online for sharing! And Of course anyone who has Designer Pro has all that plus!

So this free art deco inspired kit includes 12 textured papers(scrapbooking speak for seamless tiles) 6 frames, 6 corner sets with Xara adjustable transparencies all in png format, six vector stickers and a palette of named colours!
    Deco Style Xara Scrapbooking Kit

I also want to turn this thread into a learning/sharing thread so grab the kit have a play and share your Xara Scrapbook layouts here in this thread and if you have any questions related to digital scrapbooking by all means ask away!

Happy Scrapping folks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: Free Deco Style Xara Scrapbooking Kit!

A bit of history to start the ball rolling http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrapbooking

And you know while the vast majority of scrapbookers are women it's perfectly acceptable for men to keep scrapbooks too!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Default Re: Free Deco Style Xara Scrapbooking Kit!

I had a look at that yesterday Frances. You sure went to a lot of work on those, and they look good. Thank you. Now I just have to see when and if I use them, but, just for you I'll see what I can do.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.