Hi all! This month I'm doing something a little different for the monthly freebie. For one thing I'm a couple of days late for the first Friday of the month. Secondly I'm posting this month's freebie here in the Xara graphic chat area. This is because this month's freebie is a Xara exclusive freebie

Page and Layout Designer while in it's infancy as a DTP program, makes a good intro program for digital scrapbookers, it has enough photo and illustration features to do all kinds of custom scrapbooking layouts and the web document features are enough to publish digital scrapbooks online for sharing! And Of course anyone who has Designer Pro has all that plus!

So this free art deco inspired kit includes 12 textured papers(scrapbooking speak for seamless tiles) 6 frames, 6 corner sets with Xara adjustable transparencies all in png format, six vector stickers and a palette of named colours!
Deco Style Xara Scrapbooking Kit

I also want to turn this thread into a learning/sharing thread so grab the kit have a play and share your Xara Scrapbook layouts here in this thread and if you have any questions related to digital scrapbooking by all means ask away!

Happy Scrapping folks!