Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Charity logo

Default Charity logo

Hi I am not sure whether iam posting in the correct forum, but i need some help with a graphic for a charity project (in its 3rd year). The attached graphic is for the Specialized Project in aid of the Teeenage cancer trust - we have raised over £40,000 in the last 2 years for. i need it to be made to look nice with straight lines, etc. If anyone could help, it would be much appreciated. many thanks.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	madness#final.jpg 
Views:	1114 
Size:	64.4 KB 
ID:	100048Click image for larger version. 

Name:	madness#1.jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	37.7 KB 
ID:	100049

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: Charity logo

Hi Wolfman, Welcome to Talkgraphics

What software will you be using to do this logo? We can help you learn to do this but we can't do it for you. If you can let us know what software program you want to use then I'll move this thread to the appropriate forum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Yeah, let us know what format, whether you have a vector editing application and what it is (including version). It can be done pretty easily and I can get you part way there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	capture-000920.png 
Views:	182 
Size:	16.6 KB 
ID:	100051  

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman View Post
    Hi I am not sure whether iam posting in the correct forum, but i need some help with a graphic for a charity project (in its 3rd year). The attached graphic is for the Specialized Project in aid of the Teeenage cancer trust - we have raised over £40,000 in the last 2 years for. i need it to be made to look nice with straight lines, etc. If anyone could help, it would be much appreciated. many thanks.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	madness#final.jpg 
Views:	1114 
Size:	64.4 KB 
ID:	100048Click image for larger version. 

Name:	madness#1.jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	37.7 KB 
ID:	100049
    You're into SKA music/MADNESS aren't you?
    I can tell by the logo on the left,
    Would specialized refer to The Soecials?