Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Can't Find Font Weights

I have all 3 weights of the free font Lavanderia installed on my computer. However, when I go to use this font in Xara Photo & Graphic Designer, it only shows one of the weight (Lavanderia Delicate). I can't find the other 2 fonts in the list anywhere. Anyone have any ideas why the program is not displaying all the fonts in this family? I really need to get a project done quickly that requires one of the weights not displaying.

Default Re: Can't Find Font Weights

Quote Originally Posted by fuss View Post
    I have all 3 weights of the free font Lavanderia installed on my computer. However, when I go to use this font in Xara Photo & Graphic Designer, it only shows one of the weight (Lavanderia Delicate). I can't find the other 2 fonts in the list anywhere. Anyone have any ideas why the program is not displaying all the fonts in this family? I really need to get a project done quickly that requires one of the weights not displaying.
    Perhaps they were not actually installed or need reinstalled. Make sure to do so with XP&GD shut down.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	capture-000872.png 
Views:	119 
Size:	17.1 KB 
ID:	99952  

Default Re: Can't Find Font Weights

Yeah, much like rebooting, maybe a fresh install will clear out the gremlins, lol. Thanks!