Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Navbar issue

Default Navbar issue

Hi there,

I've been a regular viewer of these boards for a while, but this is my first post. You guys have already been able to help me with a number of issues indirectly, but I couldn't find a solution to this one.

Basically, I'm having an issue with the navbar on the site I have designed for my company, and I was wondering if someone would be able to point me in the right direction.

When you hover over the navbar, all sub-menus appear as they should. However, if you click on the "media" section of the navbar and then hover over the same button, you are unable to access the media sub menu. This appears to be the case in all browsers that I have checked out.

I'm sorry if there is a very simple solution to this, but I'm at a loss as to how to fix it at the moment. I've included a link to our website, and I've also attached the .web file for your perusal.

http://www.richlandtechnologies.com

Thanks in advance for your help

Kind regards,

Adam
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Navbar issue

If you look at the news page in your Xara - in outline - you'll see that the navbar has been duplicated, removing this it works in preview Why on Earth it does this I don't know
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Wow! That was extremely simple! Thank you for your help!

No problem
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64