Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default photographic designer 9 colour editor

Hello All, Frank has been helping me with animations and some tutorials. We have been connected together using a program so I can see what he is doing and vice versa.
    I have noticed he has more colours across the bottom. Is there any way to check as I can't seem to edit or increased the colours.

Any assistance appreciated regards Mark

A little french village east of Dallas, TX called Forney And now Austria and Germany too

Default Re: photographic designer 9 colour editor

Hi Wheels,

I put this video tutorial together a long time ago. It discusses how to make your own named and linked colors. You have the ability to add these named colors to your default template and have them show up anytime you open a new tab in one of Xara's Designer products.

This is the video on creating named and linked colors.

And this one tells you how to set up your default template.

I hope that helps.

Eric
    I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once but it turns out that I was mistaken.
    Web Templates. My Beginner Video Tutorials
    My Club. My Album.
    My Other Album. My Tutorial.

hello Eric, thank you very much for this information and the work you did on your video links, it will be greatly helpful. I will have a look tomorrow in the morning as got your message 11:30 PM. It will be really handy to look back on. I tried to look through the menus and could not find anything, it was because of Larry helping me when I was able to see his computer that I would not have known, I didn't seem to have as much colours compared to his.
    I'm a quadriplegic and finding using these products very handy thanks to Larry he has been very patient making little tutorials and connecting up to my computer to show me as well.

Anyway thank you again I will have a look tomorrow when I can see better , thanks again regards Mark

A little french village east of Dallas, TX called Forney And now Austria and Germany too

Hi Mark,

You are more than welcome. If you would like, you can look me up on YouTube under then name NarrenzunftKalbach where I have loads of other video tutorials. (Long story behind the name.) If you would like to subscribe to my channel you can get notifications when I post a new video.

Regards,
    Eric
    I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once but it turns out that I was mistaken.
    Web Templates. My Beginner Video Tutorials
    My Club. My Album.
    My Other Album. My Tutorial.

Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    Hello All, Frank has been helping me with animations and some tutorials. We have been connected together using a program so I can see what he is doing and vice versa.
    I have noticed he has more colours across the bottom. Is there any way to check as I can't seem to edit or increased the colours.

Any assistance appreciated regards Mark
    So my name is Frank now?
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

no no no no no, another tutorial to do with animations, I could never get you mixed up ha ha.

He wrote a tutorial to make a animation file GIFs

Regards Mark