Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

xdp6 HOW TO ADD PHP GALLERY IN XARA WEB DESIGNER??? PLEASE HELP!!!

Hello everyone, I'm new in the design and operation in xara web designer. Can you tell me how to put php gallery with photos on the site? thank you all!

Default Re: HOW TO ADD PHP GALLERY IN XARA WEB DESIGNER??? PLEASE HELP!!!

Welcome to TalkGraphics

I moved your question to the Web Design Chat forum.

I don't know about PHP but have you looked at the photo galleries that come with Web Designer? They are in the Designs Gallery. The specific folder depends on which version you are using but in the newer versions they will be in Designs Gallery > Page Elements & Widgets > Photo Elements & Widgets > Photo Slideshows

Default Re: HOW TO ADD PHP GALLERY IN XARA WEB DESIGNER??? PLEASE HELP!!!

I second Gary's suggestion. But if you must include something using placeholders with php, know that you can make a one line change to the .htaccess file on website servers so you do not have to concern yourself with renaming files to .php. Check your server's rules and make sure you know what you are doing. .htaccess files are notoriously finicky.

WD6 Re: HOW TO ADD PHP GALLERY IN XARA WEB DESIGNER??? PLEASE HELP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Welcome to TalkGraphics

I moved your question to the Web Design Chat forum.

I don't know about PHP but have you looked at the photo galleries that come with Web Designer? They are in the Designs Gallery. The specific folder depends on which version you are using but in the newer versions they will be in Designs Gallery > Page Elements & Widgets > Photo Elements & Widgets > Photo Slideshows

I know for galleries that are in the program, but I'm interested in another form of showing a large number of photos as simply and as quickly as possible. I've created a site that looks like www.destination.rs but as you can see I put flash galleries. but they are very slow ... therefore seek a simpler and faster way to browse the gallery. otherwise I am a profesional photographer. and I need some other galleries