Yes there is and yes Pantone might be the way to do it or maybe not. Why not just print it out and see, it's just colour, it's the method that you choose is different. Print not hard thing to do, you design, you print, you look. Easy, but things get in the road. Xara is the first, you look in RGB but you print in CMYK/Pantone and they don't match. So what do you do, well print it seems the natural thing to do. Well what type of printer and how many am I printing? Well I could do it myself but I have got to have a CMYK printer. Well that's easy I just spend over £100 and I have a CMYK printer which I can modify any Xara doc. colour to suit and the price of 1 full printed sheet might cost up to 35 pence. Well all of that seems easy, "I am not trying to be rude here! it is old fashion advice" all I have to do is get a hold of a print to see what it looks like, easy. Then we have to decide who is going to print it. Me on a desktop laser---- local digital printer------ printshop which uses negs or film where I have to pay for the set up plus the printing. I know what my clients want so it's my choice! 85% of the time it is going to be the local digital print shop which is cheap and here their easy to talk to because there local, terrific, let's get going! Honestly folk worry themselves too much about printing, it's just a process, it's just hoops that you have got to jump through. Maybe I have been lucky I have had only one bad experience with a printshop and that was just a boring old fart, that thought he was better than most and had more knowledge than most. Well "f_ck him" and I moved on.

Look Rik, plunge in, it's not hard, after the first 40 (joke, joke......) go for it. Don't read too much, just put your practical hat on, just think about the to colour process, RGB and CMYK, use Acro Reader or better still buy yourself and old copy Acro Pro, use it, as it is bar far the best tool. Only buy it if you think you might do this again if not just use the Reader it's OK. But get a wet copy of your design it's only going to cost you £1 at the most, look at it and make your changes, simple!