Default Re: Never used FTP before so need some help uploading my site

I have these files

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scrn.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	99119

Is the that under public or the one above? Is the index file in the one above? If so copy all the files up to there, wherever the index file is. Or the index file to where the files are. If there are two index files together - one .htm and one .html - delete the .html one. That will be the holding page and the suffix will make it default.

Sorry I can't help much. I got my "site" up on magix but it's more hassle than a normal web host I found
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Yes I've done that and it's still not working. Will give it another go tomorrow. Thanks for your help

Hopefully someone with more knowledge can step in as I can't see where you're going wrong ... if you are and it's not just something at Magix's end
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

I have folders named HTML_code_htm_files, index_htm_files and another called public. The files in the HTML_code_htm and index_htm folders are the same. Should that be the case? The public folder contains files with the filenames I've specified for each page

Not noticed a HTML_code_htm_files folder. Not many experts with Magix_online about it seems. Sorry. Only thing I can suggest is delete everything and try uploading anew. If that doesn't work and nobody here knows then I suggest you contact Magix about it. Sorry

Thanks, if I delete the exported html files on my computer, will this have any effect on the .web file. Do I delete the html files on my pc, re-export and then republish them to magix?

Just the stuff on-line that has come from earlier publishing