Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Can't preview site or page in IE ou Chrome!

Hello everyone!

I'm having an issue with Xara, all the times that i try to see the preview of website or even page, it doesn't show in IE or Chrome. In IE it simply doesn't open, and in Chrome i have a message saying that "Chrome couldn't locate localhost:8000".

Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance!

Default Re: Can't preview site or page in IE ou Chrome!

Welcome to TalkGraphics

I am confused. Do you want to preview your website in Xara? Or have you published your website to your web host and you cannot see anything?

"Chrome couldn't locate localhost:8000"
    This indicates that the OP is previewing from Web Designer and the system hasn't been able to start the internal web server.
    Perhaps the OP could try rebooting the PC and see if that sorts the error out?
    If not, we'll move onto the next step.

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    This indicates that the OP is previewing from Web Designer and the system hasn't been able to start the internal web server.
    Perhaps the OP could try rebooting the PC and see if that sorts the error out?
    If not, we'll move onto the next step.
    Well, while we're waiting on Mr. Abelardo Alves, I'm having the same problem, but only with Chrome. With me, rebooting the system doesn't help. I do get the Chrome browser, but the page is blank, with no evident that its searching or doing anything.. (My Firefox and IE work fine in previewing the webpage. I have the Web Designer 7 Premier)
    What would be your suggestion.

Have you tried to preview another website in Chrome (by using one of the templates for instance)?