Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hello,
    Please help. I purchased Menu Maker for its integration with Dream Weaver MX.
    My Dreamweaver insert menu show WS4DwExObject. I saw the instructions to fix it on the Menu Maker support page but it is not fixing my problem. The steps do not seem clear and sufficient. First, in running a search on m system for the menu.xml file, I discovered that I do not have the directory:
    C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\MacromediaDreamweaver MX\Configuration\Menus\menu.xml
    I have: C:\Program Files\Macromedia\DreamWeaver MX \Configuration\Menus.xml.
    Changing the Menus.xml to Menusold.xml doesnt change a thing.

Hello,
    Please help. I purchased Menu Maker for its integration with Dream Weaver MX.
    My Dreamweaver insert menu show WS4DwExObject. I saw the instructions to fix it on the Menu Maker support page but it is not fixing my problem. The steps do not seem clear and sufficient. First, in running a search on m system for the menu.xml file, I discovered that I do not have the directory:
    C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\MacromediaDreamweaver MX\Configuration\Menus\menu.xml
    I have: C:\Program Files\Macromedia\DreamWeaver MX \Configuration\Menus.xml.
    Changing the Menus.xml to Menusold.xml doesnt change a thing.

hey guys i also have the same problem i had dreamweaver mx on my computer and xara work great i love it but then i got dreamweaver mx 2004 and now i have the same problem as dumbdog i tryed everything you said i even formated my laptop and reinstalled everything still not working any help on this would be great cheers..............................

I also have problems in dw mx . The insert menu takes me to the xaraonline sign in page, and then what to do?? I have paid for the menumaker, but I cant figger how to load the menu.

Firstly, have you emailed tech support?

Secondly, dumbdog, the location you mention isn't explicit. Where it says 'USER' you need to go to your actual user account. There won't
    be a directory called USER.

Also have you definitely uninstalled Menu Maker AND Dreamweaver before reinstalling?

Dreamweaver must be removed.

mikes2004, in what order are you installilng the programmes?

DoreenH, please contact our tech support via the tech support pages at xara.com.
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning.

Yes, I contacted support by email and I got this automated response
    " This is an automated response to your email sent to Xara Technical
    Support (support@xaraonline.com)

*** Please note that your original email will not be read. ***

The quickest way to find help is at one of the following locations

How to use Add-Ons:
    http://www.xaraonline.com/home/suppo...usemodules.htm

Inserting an Add-On:
    http://www.xaraonline.com/home/suppo...ingamodule.htm.

FAQ's: http://www.xaraonline.com/home/support/faqs_home.htm