Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Xara Designer Pro X9 - "This Program is up to date" - Annoying, laggy startup ch

Hi,
    I think if you instaled from the shipped CD/DVd it hase the latest version no update needed, but if you are still running the registered trial then you download the update.
    Jim
    p.s. this pertains to both 32Bit and 63Bit versions.
    Intel i7-2600 processor 3.4GH, Windows 10 64Bit, 12GB Memory, Geforce 960 2Gb graphics card

Default Re: Xara Designer Pro X9 - "This Program is up to date" - Annoying, laggy startup ch

Thank you all!

My version is the original web download after I purchased the upgrade. I did not install from the CD.

I'm downloading the latest update now, via "check update". That should fix this issue! I think I'll have to do it for both the 64bit and 32bit versions.

And... when Xara releases another update, I guess, if this bug still persists, then I will probably see these things pop up again... at which point, that'll be a clue that there's a new update waiting, and that I have to go to Help->Check-for-Updates ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by PhilM View Post
    Hi EuropaViewer,

Once the program is running please use "Check for updates..." from the Help menu. That should update you to a new version which fixes the problems that you report.

Phil

Problem solved for this one. Thanks.

-- Ben
    -----------------------
    Ben Morgan: ad1066 AT gmail thingy
    Chapter 13 Press: www.chapter13press.com
    Burn After Reading: www.burnafterreadingpress.com