Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

But really good Flash animation. Not for the weak hearted, though.
    http://atomfilms.shockwave.com/content/ninjai/
    IP

Needs subtitles for us old, hearing impaired geezers...
    IP

True, they should have added subtitles. Would be fun to know why they're hacking each other .
    IP

It's a shame they don't have an option to be downloading the next movie while your watching the present one. I did it eventually using 2 browser windows. Thanks for the link Grafix.
    Egg
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP

I love Ninjai! It's good stuff. I still love the Happy Tree Friends, though. That's bloody, gory, and oh so cute.

BTW, hi Egg! Thanks for keeping such a close eye on this place! It's definitely much appreciated.
    hth,
    Deep (just a guy)
    --
    Pradeep Kumar Nair, B.Math
    CTO
    9 Story Entertainment
    http://www.9story.com
    IP

Hi Deep
    Thank you, it's my pleasure. Unfortunately my scripting is very basic.
    Egg
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP

Heh the little ninjai, I watched it several times

Anyone tried Moho?
    IP

Haven't tried Moho, yet, but I like what it appears to be able to do in terms of camera moves. If you try it out, please do post your feedback here - I'm sure a lot of our users (myself included) would find the info interesting! At the studio I work at, we considered Moho for a few projects, but aside from the camera moves, it didn't seem quite developed enough as an animation tool (this is the report I got from our head animator) so it was left to the wayside. The only options we've seriously explored, though, are Toonboom Studio and Flash. Toonboom has some great features (like being able to rotate the canvas, having the built-in and integrated asset management system, etc.) but Flash is just far more developed and stable right now. When/if Toonboom starts to gain momentum and get the kinks worked out, it might very well be that we switch. Still, if something combined the best of Flash, Toonboom and Moho, we'd have a seriously killer app out there!
    hth,
    Deep (just a guy)
    --
    Pradeep Kumar Nair, B.Math
    CTO
    9 Story Entertainment
    http://www.9story.com
    IP