Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default September 2013 Giveaway - The Dirty Dozen: 12 Grungy Seamless Tiling Textures

The Dirty Dozen – 12 Seamless Textures

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SeptGiveawayMainImage.jpg 
Views:	328 
Size:	30.0 KB 
ID:	98599

Call it an Autumn Harvest, or a celebration of the season, or a Cornucopia of Digital Media. Or call that all a load of rubbish! Gary has created and assembled a dozen earthy, visually intricate textures that can be used from anything to putting a hide on an elephant (so how do you hide an elephant?), to tiling pearls, to banded stone. They’re fun, they’re free this month; download the zip archive, direct the Fill Gallery to where you saved the files, and remember: Pride doesn’t goeth before the Fall. Textures do.

Get'um 12 seamless tiling textures, great for filling in vegetation or other outdoorsy areas in your fantastic Xara drawing
    Barbara Bouton
    TalkGraphics Forum Administrator

The Xara Xone website developer. | TheBoutons.com

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: September 2013 Giveaway - The Dirty Dozen: 12 Grungy Seamless Tiling Textures

Cool! Thanks Gary
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Default Re: September 2013 Giveaway - The Dirty Dozen: 12 Grungy Seamless Tiling Textures

Those look nice Gare.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Cheers Gary, Ace textures

Stygg

Probably three or four times a year I'll resort to giving away seamless tiling textures if I can't think of a brush, font, or template!

I'll try to keep to a theme in the future, such as wood, or just organic stuff such as stones, grass, and so on. In addition to Filter Factory, I've got some legacy programs that produce nice stuff.

By the way, the Monthly tutorial, written not video, is being coded by the Admin right now and should be up in a few hours. Rik Datta is the star this month, and I'm providing a simple tips and tricks tutorial.

My Best,
    Gary

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Cool! I look forward to the new tutorials
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.