Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Look at this WONDERFUL website - Can WD9 (or WD10) do this?!!

I know what he said, I repeated the word. I don't believe there is any similarity at all, especially as the OPs excitement is based entirely on the parallax scrolling and responsive design functions.

You will see that there is a faux parallax scrolling effect achieved by using a static background, and it is certainly similar and shows what can be achieved using the software, of course it is not exactly the same, that bit is obvious, but should the op want to design exactly the same site?
    Flawless Form. Faultless Function. Crafted by Cloud

https://www.cloudwebagency.co.uk

Exactly. sledger is right that it is not the same, but it does show that something with a similar look and feel can be accomplished with a bit of hard work and ingenuity.

I'm not try to be being difficult for the sake of it here, honest. As I have explained, the OPs excitement is based entirely on the parallax scrolling and responsive design functions.
    Whilst the layout may bear a resemblance, the two sites are not similar in how they appear to a visitor as they scroll through the content.
    It is not even a faux parallax scrolling effect because the background does not scroll at a different rate (speed) than the overlays, it is static, therefore it does not imitate parallax scrolling at all.

EDIT: The http://www.n90media.de/ website appears to have been changed since yesterday, now goes straight to the tablet.htm page.

perhaps a full width slider like this one would be able to create the parallax effect but with a responsive design i.e WP as sketch said

Scruffy
    "A designer knows he has achieved perfection, not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

If you want responsive design without the coding hassle you're pretty much limited to things like Joomla etc. But that's not to say you can't do all your graphics in Xara. You just can't do any of the web design in it.
    If someone tried to make me dig my own grave I would say No.
    They're going to kill me anyway and I'd love to die the way I lived:
    Avoiding Manual Labour.

Myself and my company we build in Wordpress, and use xara to handle the graphics part, this allows us to provide the client with a content management system and we provide all the training. This paralax effect and what not I have seen some people explore Adobe Muse. I find it is more limiting them wordpress in many ways, but I must admit I have seen some pretty cool sites come out of muse. Check it out!
    c