Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Print presets in Illustrator

How can I rearrange the order in which presets appear in the print dialog on Mac? PLEASE!!
    IP

Default Re: Print presets in Illustrator

Can't tell you what happens on a Mac but surely you can save a "Print Preset". Then when you go to print the saved preset will always operate until you save another or go to default. With this method you can have as many of the advanced options or less depending on what printer you're using or what the job is it is just up to you to select a printer preset.
    Design is thinking made visual.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Albacore View Post
    Can't tell you what happens on a Mac but surely you can save a "Print Preset". Then when you go to print the saved preset will always operate until you save another or go to default. With this method you can have as many of the advanced options or less depending on what printer you're using or what the job is it is just up to you to select a printer preset.
    Thanks, but did you read the question? I want to rearrange the order of the presets. New ones appear at the bottom of the list. I would rather have them arranged by client.
    IP

Gee I have no idea but think you will need to visit your reg. Most of the Illy reader/users here a PC people why not try posting in Adobe forum where there are bound to be more Mac users: http://forums.adobe.com/community/illustrator
    Design is thinking made visual.
    IP