Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hello all:

I know it is possible to create Flash banners for web spaces less than 12-15k.

These banners would be on sites like Yahoo, AOL, and Google search engines under specific search terms.

Can someone suggest a known Flash developer who may be able to help me on file size basics? If so, please reply to this post or forward my email address: paul@projectorpeople.com

Thanks!
    IP

What do you need help with? I have done a ton of banner ads and yes they can be as small as 12k depends alot on what you use to make the banner. Give me some particulars if you could. Regards, Bill

Macromeidians 1:1

In the begining the web was dark and void, and the net was with out color or shape, Then there was a Flash and Life came to the web and vision became reality.
    Macromeidians 1:1

In the begining the web was dark and void, and the net was with out color or shape, Then there was a Flash and Life came to the web and vision became reality.
    IP

I made my first flash banner using swish yesterday. Swish is very easy and the banner was made in about 30 minutes.
    here is where you can find it.
    http://home.earthlink.net/~monumentum/album.htm
    IP