Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Windows movie maker live

I'm new to Windows 8 having got a new computer after my other one (a windows vista one) finally refused to work.
    But my question is this, I'm working on a new full length multi-media project (the original one never got off the ground but I kept the character and photographic backdrops and video footage) but how do I add music to video footage in Windows Movie Maker Live as it was a lot easier to do in Windows Vista?

BTW I'm moving into gaming and music videos.

Default Re: Windows movie maker live

Dear Scaleback,

so sorry to see you go and making the switch to gaming and music videos.

About your question concerning Windows Movie Maker, I'd suggest you place that question in a more appropriate forum. I'd suggest http://www.windowsmoviemakers.net/Forums/

Good luck with your Windows 8 computer!
    And please, don't spoil this Xara Forum with questions we can't answer. It makes us feeling flimsy ...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wlmm.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	98280

Never used it mind, so can't guarantee it works
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

I'm still going to use Xara Photo and Graphic Designer 7 for my animations (I'm going to need an '80s sound track because I'm going to have to redo the second Sinclair Spectrum animation demo because the material was on my previous laptop and I didn't back it up on an external drive).
    Anyway, the music videos're done using Magix Music Maker Rock 4 (dead easy and you can add windows media player style visuals).

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    And please, don't spoil this Xara Forum with questions we can't answer. It makes us feeling flimsy ...
    I think it's a perfectly reasonable question to ask in the Off-Topic chat forum where many members are using Windows 7 computers and indeed Windows 8 as shown by Zapodeist's response about.

Here's a video which explains further.

It's not the new look I object to, it's the messing about with setting up accounts, putting in email addresses and passwords. All I want to do is upload my home made videos such as this:-
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=OZao5kzofNo
    I didn't get this from Windows Media Player, I did it myself this afternoon using Magix Music Maker Rock 4.
    Last edited by SCALEBACK666; 25 August 2013 at 10:28 PM.

Did that video help you add music SB?

Yes.

Excellent.

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

I think it's a perfectly reasonable question to ask in the Off-Topic chat forum
    Yes it is and this is why it was moved from the Xara graphic chat forum where it originally was when Michael answered.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.