Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi,
    so as a newbie i am using Swish for my flash intro page;i have the following problem now:
    i included a quite big soundfile-it's prob.50 sec.long and like 270 kb big;and although it starts at the set timeframe,it plays too slowly,and only after a while if at all it gets to normal speed while the movie itself has normal speed as it should have.I set a "preload content" command at the beginning of the movie,still it seems the music doesnt load completely before playing.So,what would i have to do to set the soundfile to "streaming"?
    You can check out the intro page:
    http://rnbmusic.com
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanx
    Frank
    IP

Hi,
    so as a newbie i am using Swish for my flash intro page;i have the following problem now:
    i included a quite big soundfile-it's prob.50 sec.long and like 270 kb big;and although it starts at the set timeframe,it plays too slowly,and only after a while if at all it gets to normal speed while the movie itself has normal speed as it should have.I set a "preload content" command at the beginning of the movie,still it seems the music doesnt load completely before playing.So,what would i have to do to set the soundfile to "streaming"?
    You can check out the intro page:
    http://rnbmusic.com
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanx
    Frank
    IP

You know Swish is a beast all its own. I have not played with it in some time. You might want to go to the offical swish forms at www.flashkit.com you will get a straight from the horses mouth (David Michie, the guy who created it) answer more than likely. Sorry and regards, Bill

Macromeidians 1:1

In the begining the web was dark and void, and the net was with out color or shape, Then there was a Flash and Life came to the web and vision became reality.
    Macromeidians 1:1

In the begining the web was dark and void, and the net was with out color or shape, Then there was a Flash and Life came to the web and vision became reality.
    IP