Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Xara Webstyle

Can anyone help?
    Having recently clean installed Windows XP Professional I am unable to open Webstyle in Frontpage 2002. It does not appear in the list of web components available. I have tried reinstalling and I get the following message:

Severe

Unable to install HTML Editor extensions. This installation has failed and will terminate.

All the installation has been done from the Administrators account.

It has installed int Dreamweaver addin without any problem.

Needless to say I'm getting frustrated as I use Frontpage to demonstrate how simple sites can be put together.

Can anyone help?
    Having recently clean installed Windows XP Professional I am unable to open Webstyle in Frontpage 2002. It does not appear in the list of web components available. I have tried reinstalling and I get the following message:

Severe

Unable to install HTML Editor extensions. This installation has failed and will terminate.

All the installation has been done from the Administrators account.

It has installed int Dreamweaver addin without any problem.

Needless to say I'm getting frustrated as I use Frontpage to demonstrate how simple sites can be put together.

I have xppro & FP2002, and got the same message. However Frontpage/webstyle integration is working OK,as far as I can tell, (I have not tried all features yet)

Trefor