Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

(I have been scolded several times for posting images of a bit over 80 kb over in the Xara forum).
    Bummer! This ain't that, so, post pictures that are comfortable to view. If you want to you can zoom in and post some detail shots as well.

How's Vue5 going?

Thanks for that info on the posting sizes, Mike.

VUE 5 Infinite -- I've been playing a bit with it and will post something soon. Oh man, the ecosystem population is fun! You can get random forests or scrub brush and cactus populated desert land, etc...and I LOVE the ability to import the Poser models with their textures into these scenes...the Infinity 5 has sooo many useful features, not to mention animation ability, and I gotta get some more free time to play with it!!! Then there's Poser 6 Special Edition shipping today and when that baby lands on my doorstep you can believe I'm gonna be BUSY!
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain