Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Eye Candy 7 for $49

I know lots of people, including myself love the Eye Candy and Xenofex plugins for Xara. I just discovered Eye Candy 7 can be bought on special sale now for 49 bucks if you put in your registration code of your Xara Eye Candy plugins. From what I have gathered you can still use the old ones in X9 32 bit with no problem. None, including EC7 will work in 64 bit X9 at this time. If you use X9 32 bit with Eye Candy 7, I am told you have to lock the effect. For reasons unknown also, when using EC7 in X9 if you try to cancel the effect the program crashes. An added bonus was I found the EC7 also works fine with PaintShop Pro (latest) whereas the older Xara Eye Candy and Xenofex only worked in Xara so I got a brand new awesome plugin for both programs for 49 bucks!

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: Eye Candy 7 for $49

Plugins are not available in the 64 bit version of DP9 or WDP9. And yes you do need to lock the EC7 effects no matter which (32 bit) version of Xara software you are using.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.