Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

One with Justin Timberlake.

Size: 100 x 100

And on the pic, put the letters "SOM" on it somewhere, but so it is easy to read.

Try to be creative if you can. I've had others make some, but they were too plain.

Thanks.
    IP

Make one yourself, this is not charity.com
    IP

Hey SOM,

Why do you need this picture done??

I'm just wondering, that's all. I could try to find on of Justin but, I don't know exactly what picture you would like.

Anyway.. I'm just curious.
    IP

charity.com? Clever, smart ass.

I just wanted one because I'm no good at making pics, and I'm a teacher. SOM are my initials and my students say I look like Justin Timberlake.

Anywho, we have a website and forums. And I just thought it would be fun to have a pic like this. My students all have very creative pictures of famous people, but with their names on it. And not just a simple picture of the person, but some have a fancy background with the picture of the person on it. Sorry, didn't mean to upset people here.
    IP

Well,

Even though it's an unusual request, There's no harm in asking.

If you look at my post about Photoshop 8 (or CS), you'll see that I ran into the same B/S. I don't think you've upset the intelligent people. If you've upset idiots, don't even give it a second thought. I don't.

I've posted here for a year plus, and as much as I like it here, If someone gives it, they get it back ten fold and afterwards, I don't want any hard feelings.

Nice to meet you and welcome.
    IP