Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Big help needed with Russian fonts

I'm am trying to place a russian text in illustrator. my keyboard already has that option and ik can type in russian the only problem is that i have to have the letters in a stencil font and i can't find anything that can confert the writing in a different font. I found a font that looks like it but when i try to use it i get blocks. please help.
    Last edited by angelize; 17 July 2013 at 05:46 PM.

Default Re: Big help needed

Do a Google search for cryllic stencil font. There are a lot of them from free to paid for fonts that support the needed characters.

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: Big help needed

Does this font contain the characters you need for Russian text? http://www.talkgraphics.com/forumdis...and-Typography perhaps it could be made to look stencilled?

If you want more information on making this font or any font look stencilled there is an Illustrator forum here or if you are interested in learning how to do this in Xara software we can certainly help you up in the Xara graphic chat forum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.