Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Lightbulb Download free fonts

Fonts give unique expression to our documents, web pages, posts, greeting cards and graphics. If you are a unique and creative graphics designer, adding a uniquely created font will enhance the impact of your created masterpiece. Though different fonts sites are available, yet 'Fonts Bucket' is a place where you can get versatile fonts including basic, fancy, script, techno, holiday fonts and many more, and that's all available FREE.

Note: Link removed by moderator. In an effort to control spam links are not allowed in your first few posts.
    Last edited by angelize; 15 July 2013 at 12:43 AM.

Default Re: Download free fonts

"______bucket, the most astonishing and proceeding brand of typography industry, flourishing with a leading edge, taking you in another world of display"
    you are definitely on another level when it comes to ingrish, please get a native ingrish speaker to correct your website
    actually i am amazed at the similarity between your content and www.dafont.com a great free font site
    is that just a conincidence?
    the image on this page http://www.dafont.com/darktech-ldr.font is identical to the image for the same font on your site
    except the one on your site seems blurred, resampled

edit: my ingrish is really crap tonight, apologies to all native ingrsih spikkers
    Last edited by Big Frank; 15 July 2013 at 02:03 AM. Reason: to charge up my phone battery
    If someone tried to make me dig my own grave I would say No.
    They're going to kill me anyway and I'd love to die the way I lived:
    Avoiding Manual Labour.