Attempting to download copy of Corel Painter 11, which I bought in 2010. But there is no download link, and I've lost the original confirmation email and download link, looking in my corel.com/corel/accountOrderSummary in Your Order Status & History-order number takes me to the following statment:
Read this before you download�
If you are unlocking a trial, there is no need to download the software again. Simply launch your trial and enter the serial number (SN) provided below. You will then have a fully functioning version!
If you do not have a trial version installed, please download the software by clicking the download link below.
Looking bellow there is only one download link entering my serial number comes up with
The serial you supplied was not found in our records
It's for something called ConceptShare which from what I understand was a free trail, that has expired a while back, there is no trail version or otherwise download link for Corel painter 11 on the entire Corel website.

Perhaps I'm being thick but there doesn't appear to be any customer support outside of the original 90 warranty, which put's me out in the cold as I bough it two years ago , the Corel website keeps redirecting me to their One-Time Priority Support £19.00, when all I want to do is move my old Corel paint 11 from my old PC to my new one.

My sincere thanks for any help you can provide, my old Vista PC is on it's last legs and as much as I might loath Corel.inc right now it's vital for my work, thanks for reading