Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Moving Corel painter 11 to new PC

Attempting to download copy of Corel Painter 11, which I bought in 2010. But there is no download link, and I've lost the original confirmation email and download link, looking in my corel.com/corel/accountOrderSummary in Your Order Status & History-order number takes me to the following statment:
    Read this before you download�
    If you are unlocking a trial, there is no need to download the software again. Simply launch your trial and enter the serial number (SN) provided below. You will then have a fully functioning version!
    If you do not have a trial version installed, please download the software by clicking the download link below.
    Looking bellow there is only one download link entering my serial number comes up with
    The serial you supplied was not found in our records
    It's for something called ConceptShare which from what I understand was a free trail, that has expired a while back, there is no trail version or otherwise download link for Corel painter 11 on the entire Corel website.

Perhaps I'm being thick but there doesn't appear to be any customer support outside of the original 90 warranty, which put's me out in the cold as I bough it two years ago , the Corel website keeps redirecting me to their One-Time Priority Support £19.00, when all I want to do is move my old Corel paint 11 from my old PC to my new one.

My sincere thanks for any help you can provide, my old Vista PC is on it's last legs and as much as I might loath Corel.inc right now it's vital for my work, thanks for reading
    IP

Default Re: Moving Corel painter 11 to new PC

You probably have the download saved on your old PC.
    Search your hard drive for file: Corelpainter11_NA_ESD.exe
    Its 117 MB, Copy it to your new PC and run it.
    IP

My many thanks Mike Bailey I've found CorelPainter11_CNET_ESD.exe under downloads, it seems such a long time ago, I think I bought it through Cnet UK.

Now all I need to do is find out how to install it on a Windows 8, which I'll have crack at later tomorrow, I'm beat.
    Thanks again
    IP

WhoooHoooo, So glad I found this thread!

Been a while since I've been here. I have Corel Draw 11 installed on my old Windows XP machine (back up computer) that is very slow and crash prone so I never use it any more and now that I have a laptop as a backup I was thinking of wiping the HD converting it to a Linux machine but always hesitated because of my beloved Coreldraw11 installed on it. After reading this thread I tried installing it on my Windows 8.1 machine ( I have all 5 disks) AND IT WORKED WELL!

I use Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 2013 almost everyday (I'm just a hobbyist) but I have missed using Corel draw even though I have Gimp, Paint.net and PhotoScape, all fine programs but not quite the same. I remember much of the Corel Draw Photo-Paint 11 interface but not all of it so it should be fun to experiment and get re-familiarized with it, thanks again!
    IP

Although answered -

There is an FTP server to get old versions. I've just reinstalled Painter 9 update patch. I miss using it (still having some trouble with it at the moment tho)
    I'm not sure I can post link here but if you go to the main Corel window for updates and patches(America) after all the new Painter products listed(eg Painter 2015 etc) it states for older versions FTP server. Hope this is helpful))
    IP