Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Re: Conservatory improvement website

Hi Skech,

I always pop onto the gallery to see if you've posted up a new website. I love the simple layout and designs you do. I even showed one to my boss at work specifically for the menu because the web-designer (using Modx) made these tiny little buttons that were not up to the job.

I always try to steal a few of your design ideas but as I only have my own website and two others (one is a Joomla, the other I have maintained for nearly ten years for my customer) you need not worry about 'competition'.

I have found your work good for inspiration and also your advice and tips have helped me many times - you can send the cheque anytime you like!

Mind you nearly all of the other posters here are the same.

Cheers
    David

Angelize - flying out to BC on July 20th (three days after my 51st) going to Vancouver, Vancouver Island and Salt Spring Island for my sister-in-laws golden wedding anniversary, then flying home to blissful early retirement which means more painting, drawing and Xara based design and website tomfoolery.

http://www.hayface-dstrover.net/index.htm be gentle this is not finished yet! I will soon have much more time....

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: Conservatory improvement website

I've split this off from Skech's thread here http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...200#post481200

David: I hope you enjoy your trip to BC regarding the site: I find the orange and yellow a little bright but you do have some nice pieces of art work there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.