Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Designated repeating objects not repeating on subsequent pages

Hi

I'm designing the home page of my first website and I'm trying to designate repeating objects that will make up a "Page Master" that will be replicated on every page.

However, I can't get some objects to replicate. I have managed to replicate one line of wording and a single straight line from the home page to every page, but other things like a logo from the image gallery and a menu with the required colours and fonts are not being replicated.

Thanks

Default Re: Designated repeating objects not repeating on subsequent pages

I suggest you check to see what Layers the repeats were made on. You will only see them if the are in the MouseOff Layer, unless they have other objects that invoke them.

Acorn

You will only see them if the are in the MouseOff Layer, unless they have other objects that invoke them.
    This completely untrue, Acorn.
    You may have repeating objects on any layer you wish and they will repeat on all pages without needing anything to 'invoke' them.
    The only condition by which a trigger object is needed is if the object is a popup on a layer that is hidden.

sledger, you are right in that in the site's design, they are all there. If the objects were being replicated into hidden layers on other pages, they are there but not visible in the design.

Thank you for clarifying this for the OP.

Acorn

Actually, I was correcting your assertion that repeating objects on any layer other than the MouseOff won't show "unless they have other objects that invoke them." - this isn't accurate information..

@kasteel77: Please post (attach) your *.web file with your next post for inspection, then we can see exactly what you are seeing (or not seeing as the case may be)

Suitably admonished.