Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

http://www3.corel.com/cgi-bin/gx.cgi...id=CC10Z9NOVSM

I'm just wondering if anyone knows of another place to download this trial version of Corel Draw 10. It's 220 megs (WHOA!)and I don't want to have to use their silly download "helper" program ( I use Flashget ... www.amazesoft.com ). Anyway , it's nice to get a trial download from Corel as this was a beef with me in the last while. I just wish they broke it up (you download a bunch of programs in the suite all as one download ...DUH!) .... anyway , I know this is off topic but thought some of you might know

David K
    www.dkingdesign.com

http://www3.corel.com/cgi-bin/gx.cgi...id=CC10Z9NOVSM

I'm just wondering if anyone knows of another place to download this trial version of Corel Draw 10. It's 220 megs (WHOA!)and I don't want to have to use their silly download "helper" program ( I use Flashget ... www.amazesoft.com ). Anyway , it's nice to get a trial download from Corel as this was a beef with me in the last while. I just wish they broke it up (you download a bunch of programs in the suite all as one download ...DUH!) .... anyway , I know this is off topic but thought some of you might know

David K
    www.dkingdesign.com

never mind ... I started it. It has a "Finish later" button :-) .....and it's downloading at about 8k/sec so it's better than my normal downloading speed.

David K
    www.dkingdesign.com

Are you OK? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]
    You use program like Corel.... brrrrr
    Why you think Corel get the Xara before years?
    Because everyting "NEW" in Corel is in fact in USE in Xara from long time ago!!!
    Maybe you must go to doctor??? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    [A]bort? [R]etry? or [S]elf distruct

minimiro.com

hehe ... I've never used Corel Draw except for an old version from like the early 90's. I did use their online java applet demo (WOOHOOO!! ) since they didn't have any demos at that time but what a piece of junk that applet version was. I just want to try Corel Draw (and the associated programs which download with it). Still it's a little silly ... 270megs! ... you'd think a company would try to make some convenient demo for people to try. Oh well, the marketting stratagist's mind works in strange ways.

Anyway , I just like downloading graphics demos to try :-) ....... XaraX is still great and I'm not looking to replace it for vector stuff

David K
    www.dkingdesign.com

I allready have Draw 10 (avcource cracked) and corel still runing really slooooooooow nevermind of what kind mashine use

Mine is PIII 128Ram... Full extrass [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    But that didn't stop Corel :P
    [A]bort? [R]etry? or [S]elf distruct

minimiro.com

I'd suggest you check out the problems with Corel 10 before you attempt to use it.

If anyone thinks Xara has a few 'bugs' Corel 10 has so many a lot of the people who have bought it wont use it.

Christine
    Christine

Software: XDPX9, WD9,WD10,XDPX10,WD11,XDPX11,XDP365

The dutch service pack for DRAW 9 doesn't install properly.

The patch for painter 6.1 often causes severe trouble.

You never get a reply from them;

On the helpdesk here in Holland they didn't even know whether you can install KPT filters in Paint9 or not.

Version 10 seems to be eaten up with bugs.

And if I had known what they did with Xara studio, I'd never even had thought about choosing Draw8 as a free prog with my (then) compaq PC.

I once rang up the helpdesk and when I told them it was a version I got with my PC, they simply refused to answer me any longer...

They do not have the arrogance of Adobe (when I visit their site, I get the impression of being on a planet of robots, something like the death star), but they are as indifferent as a Brontosaur (Adobe is the Tyrannosaur) and as doomed as these dinos. Sad for them.

Good for Xara to have found the courage to start all over again. And if there are still some details that have to be taken care of: look at all the things you can do with it. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]