Quote Originally Posted by andymack View Post
I do not know anyone who does NOT use AdBlock and does this happen to them too?
I deal with home users all the time and maybe, just maybe, 5% of them are Adblock users before I get to them, the rest have no idea another browser than IE exists and those that do don't realise you can block website adverts. Most people I go to see or who bring their computers in don't realise that the Internet is available within a browser and they think that the Internet and Google are one and the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by skech View Post
Just need xara to have a more extensive slideshow widget will can be resized at any ratio.
I use Hippo Animator for all my website animations - I know I seem to be flogging it to death whenever anybody mentions non-Flash wensite animation, but I really think it's the best thing since sliced bread and it's so cheap it's ridiculous. There's just a learning curve, a bit like the first time you used Flash (and not dissimilar, in fact) You can create you own custom slider(s) from scratch and thereafter you can change them easily. Obviously this includes changing the dimensions, overall speed as well as speed of individual frames plus a whole lot more.
Ok, I've done this to death now, if you're interested: http://hippostudios.co.uk