Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Unhappy ADD CSS,HTML,JS AND PHP SCRIPT CODES TO A WEBSITE

I have a zip folder which contains the above mentioned files. It is for a registration / log in page. I am not sure where to put all these files in the web design programme. can anyone explain where each of these files should go to make this work. I know the page need to be changed to .php.

Default Re: ADD CSS,HTML,JS AND PHP SCRIPT CODES TO A WEBSITE

We're good, but not that good. You'll need to provide much more information for anyone to give you any useful help.

Point taken neither am i......, i have tried a php generator after it is created it generated the scripts which is added to a folder . It contain the html, css and script for php that i can integrate into the website, since i have not done anything like this i am not sure where all the mentioned files go, this will be for index page. I have in the meantime found Authpro it looks less complicated i am though not sure how to integrate it, it provides a html code with php , has anyone used this software before? hopefully this make sense a few pointers will be helpful. Any suggestion would be helpful for above mentioned thanks again

Any folders js, css will probably need to go in your root directory with your index.htm and index_htm_files folder.

The script needs to be copies into the body section of a placeholder and possibly part of the script will need to be pasted into the head section. But without seeing the scripts it is hard to say.

But the script you have generated or want to include in Xara probably will look for the two folders (css js and possibly any others), in the root directory.