Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

WD6 Flickering on Page Transitions in Web Designer

Hi, I can't seem to get a smooth transition/animation between pages... the transition occurs fine but then the browser flickers white and then back to the page. This obviously completely spoils any sort of fade or slide.
    I've used different browsers (it even occurs in the website preview) and tried different machines.
    Does anyone know how I can get rid of this?
    Thanks
    Leon

Default Re: Flickering on Page Transitions in Web Designer

leoncp,

I have experienced the same issue when previewing my websites in WD MX Premium v8 and when actually viewing them on the Internet... but only in Windows Explorer. When using Fire Fox I don't get the flickering during page transitions. I don't know what causes it, but I can only imagine what visitors to my websites think when using Windows Explorer... I will be following this topic, as iIt will be interesting to see where this thread goes...

Dave
    "Old enough to know better... too young to resist"

Hi lioncp & welcome. Can you supply the URL to your website so we can see what you mean?
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I get the same issue on a website I've just built (launched, but still unfinished). The flickering really really ruins it, and if I can't find a solution I'll be ditching Xara!! Its really frustrating.
    The website URL is www.paradiseroadclassics.com
    Any help would be much appreciated!!! I'll most likely be contacting Xara direct to find a solution, too.
    Thanks,