Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Oriantal

I am trying to mix history with culture under tone [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

kafoory
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Oriantal.jpg 
Views:	293 
Size:	170.2 KB 
ID:	7513  

I am trying to mix history with culture under tone [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

kafoory

Very effective mix.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

you did there kafoory!!! I like it allot!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

What is that darker object that is towards the bottom of the piece?? It looks like a flag or a plane or a mixture of both??? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] It has two knobs on it so I thought it might be a flag pole but then.......aw heck, I'll just wait to hear what you say about it!!!

I like the image though, very well executed!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Richard [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

http://www.imira.com/Album/photo.asp...0810&ImgType=0
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

it looks like a couple of musicians playing some kind a flutes. (the darker objects on the bottom)

nice, nice, very nice.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mike Bailey:
    Very effective mix.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Dear Mike
    Thank U for your post , it really encourage me going on

kafoory

[This message was edited by kafoory on July 31, 2002 at 05:27.]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by glyph:
    it looks like a couple of musicians playing some kind a flutes. (the darker objects on the bottom)

nice, nice, very nice.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    about the image it is inspired of the grate Egyptian treasure (Nouba land) ,
    The background is some kind of local carpet ( Matt ) which is hand made almost
    Making host to parts of temple of Abu sembel of Nouba which survived with international help , then comes the bottom part that U asked about . it is tow Nubians playing local music by local instrument mostly like jazz instruments ( in my opinion ) . used to play music called ( quarter tone ) played in large region of the world . starting from India across gulf - Upper Egypt ( played by artists like Mohamed Wardi of Sudan & Mohamed Mouneer of Egypt ) – Algeria mountains ( like Ray & Reggie ) – crossing the Atlantic to South America.
    The black lines across the image represent chords of guitar ( Arabic aude ) .

kafoory

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RAMWolff:
    you did there kafoory!!! I like it allot!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

What is that darker object that is towards the bottom of the piece?? It looks like a flag or a plane or a mixture of both??? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] It has two knobs on it so I thought it might be a flag pole but then.......aw heck, I'll just wait to hear what you say about it!!!

I like the image though, very well executed!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Richard [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

http://www.imira.com/Album/photo.asp...0810&ImgType=0 <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    dear Richard thanks for your post I sent U e-mail about your qustions hoping it answers them
    always need your nice coments
    Adel [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

kafoory