PDFs download erraticaly from published website

I first used Web Designer 9 premium 2 months ago. After the most recent WD9P update I had problems opening PDFs on my website.

Typically I have a page with several buttons linked to a web address which is a folder with PDFs. I can open any PDF on that page. But if I then try to view a second PDF file by clicking a similar link, the download does not take place. I have to leave the website and re-enter it. Then the link that did not work the first time does work, but any other link, including the one that had worked previously, no longer works. In order to view another PDF from my website, I must exit the website, re-enter and then click on it directly.

I apologize if this doesn't make much sense. You can try it your self at http://www.mindsupplies.com/tagx2.

I would appreciate any advice. If you exit the website and re-enter each time between viewings, you can see that all the pdfs are where they are supposed to be. But if you try to view one pdf, which opens in a separate window, and then close it, you can not click on a link to a second pdf without the browser (internet explorer 9) stalling.

This did not happen until I accepted the most recent upgrade from the Xara website.

Best wishes,
Douglas Dailey
Near San Francisco CA