Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Well........Guess what!

Last week PeteS spent a lot of his time sorting out problems for me with WDP9 and, I am most grateful. I decided not to ditch the program and give it another try/chance. Well, I opened the fixed file this morning and again, I am back to issues with the labels of some of the nav buttons missing! In the (nearly) two weeks I have had the program I have only managed to get a page and a bit done of a website. This is intolerable so again I must go back to my previous design program.

Enough is enough!
    Last edited by PeteS; 24 June 2013 at 09:16 AM. Reason: corrected username

Default Re: Well........Guess what!

hi just out of interest have you tried dragging a new nav bar from the design gallery onto the page - double clicking on it then put a tick in site navigation - see if that has missing labels ?

cheerz

Default Re: Well........Guess what!

Graham, I can offer a few hours to check your .web and advise on any design issues I find.

In my personal experience, my faults are usually down to putting things on the wrong layer and selecting an object inside a group and adding alt or link detail to the wrong thing.
    Once I recognised my own faults, I found the product responded quickly and 99% of the time without a hitch.
    The 1% was fixed on-line here or through Xara fault reporting.

Acorn