Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: input forms

Default Re: input forms

Hi Ken - Thanks for the info - I will give it a try

Webdesigner seems to generate HTML in the order in which layers are used. So if you have a layer with the HTML for the beginning of a HTML form, a second layer with fields for that form and a third layer that closes the form tag (</form>) and on the layer holding the fields, you design whatever you want, as long as form fields are used, the form is sent with information.

In short, along with the screenshot. I have a layer with a placeholder that has the following content: <form action="http://www.mywebsitehere/mailer.php" method="post"> (the red rectangle in the screenshot) on the !--Form begin layer. The fields are on a layer between the !form begin and !form end layer. (see the button too?).

If this looks good, I can give the PHP script too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	38.2 KB 
ID:	96934  
    Last edited by teonieuwlande; 30 June 2013 at 08:27 PM. Reason: New screenshot.

Quote Originally Posted by teonieuwlande View Post
    Webdesigner seems to generate HTML in the order in which layers are used. So if you have a layer with the HTML for the beginning of a HTML form, a second layer with fields for that form and a third layer that closes the form tag (</form>) and on the layer holding the fields, you design whatever you want, as long as form fields are used, the form is sent with information.

In short, along with the screenshot. I have a layer with a placeholder that has the following content: <form action="http://www.mywebsitehere/mailer.php" method="post"> (the red rectangle in the screenshot) on the !--Form begin layer. The fields are on a layer between the !form begin and !form end layer. (see the button too?).

If this looks good, I can give the PHP script too.
    Hi teonieuwlande, This looks great can you attach the .xar as well as the .php script so I can follow what you did and create my own version - Many thanks

Geoff